Twice a year the managers from all our services gather for a forum, to hear about new projects, to share good practice, to take part in training and development and to build their supportive working relationships.
The group last met on 16th May and had a very full day with a packed agenda including:
- Safeguarding update
- Safer recruitment training
- Guidance on reporting significant events to the Charity Commission
- Agreement of new recruitment documentation following recent interview training
- Revised supervision policy
- Keeping yourself safe with emergency details on your phone
To mark Mental Health Awareness Week Janet Kent held a Mindfulness session and asked for feedback from the Managers as to how the general wellbeing of staff and volunteers could be improved. This will feed through to our Mindful Employer programme.