Catholic Care is a faith-based charity providing care and support to people of all faiths and none. The Charity also employs people of all faiths no faith.
- Catholic Care deliver a number of groups for older people living in the community.
- Our groups are friendly and inclusive, helping to break the experience of isolation and loneliness.
- Central to a number of our groups in the provision of a two-course lunch.
- Older people have been up until March 2020 attending our groups in person to enjoy a hot meal, meeting friends and take part in some after lunch social activities.
- Since April 2020 we have continued to offer a lunch to our group members by operating a home delivery service.
- We are planning to reopen our groups in September, we are looking to recruit a cook to support our work in these communities
- If you are an enthusiastic person who would like to help deliver nutritious and varied meals to the people attending community groups and also support meal deliveries out in the community we could have the ingredients you are looking for.
- We are a friendly and committed team looking forward to welcoming a new colleague
We provide excellent standards of person – centred care to maximise individuals independence and quality of life.
Spinal Point 2 £9.50 per hour
Until position filled
To be arranged with applicant
Find out more:
To find out more about this position simply visit the Job Profile page, where you can download and complete the application form and send it back to us online.